Saturday

Squat, Pull-up, Clean and Jerk


CrossFit Brea Grand Opening

The grand opening could not have gone any better. The energy, smiles, and suffering all came together to for a bond with people who just met. Once again proves the CrossFit community is a fantastic thing to be apart of. I am also happy to announce that I am being brought on as a regular trainer and not an intern. I am very excited for this opportunity. Thanks to Erik, Darla, and Derek for putting on a priceless event. Thank you also for giving me the opportunity to be apart of the family.

6 Rounds for time of:
30 Squats
10 Chest to bar Pull-ups
5 Power clean, to overhead anyhow, 165lbs.

Time: 16:58

1 comment:

Scott said...

That is great news followed by more great news. Congrats on the full time trainer work. I may have to make a trip down there to see your new digs. I dig the update to your blog too.