Saturday

CrossFit Games Video Qualifiers

3 WODs, 4 hours rest between workouts, I am very tired right now...

Note(s): This was the order I performed them in:
3 Rounds for time of:
10 Deadlifts, 275lbs.
50 Double Unders

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps for time of:
155lb. Power Clean
Pull-ups (Chest to Bar)
KB Swing, 1.5 pood (53lbs.)

"Jackie"
For time:
1k row
50 Thrusters, 45lb. Barbell
30 Pull-ups

I wanted to start with the heaviest weightlifting and end with "Jackie" which I would just pray I would have enough energy to finish within a worthy time. Unfortunately I did not, I felt so slow during my last workout. This was a lot of fun none the less.

Workout #1 from Matt Banwart on Vimeo.



Workout #3 from Matt Banwart on Vimeo.



Workout #2 from Matt Banwart on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Scott said...

This is an awesome day! Nice job!