Wednesday

Back Squat, Ball Slam, KB Swing, Box Jump


I never want to do that WOD

Find 1rm Back Squat:
275#

Note(s): I have only back squatted once this year. My 1rm shows that... I am definately going to hit these hard coming up.

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
5 Ball Slams @ 50#
10 KB Swing @ 70# (russian swing)
15 Box Jump @ 30"

Rounds: 8 + 5 ball slam + 10 KB Swing + 10 box jumps

Note(s): It was 90 degrees in the gym today... I was drained.


Today's Nutrition

Breakfast: 4oz. Salmon, Large bowl of broccoli and spinach, 1 peach, 2 handfuls of almonds

Lunch: 4oz. Baked Chicken, Cooked spinach - bell peppers - onions, 1 handful of almonds

Pre WOD Snack: 4oz. Baked chicken, Paleo Ice cream

Post WOD meal: 2 chicken sausage links, 2 sweet potatoes

Dinner: 4oz. Baked Chicken, 1 grapefruit, 1 handful of almonds

No comments: