Tuesday

Snatch, Muscle-ups, Power Clean, Wall Ball, Run


Find 1rm Snatch:
155# (PR)

Note(s): I used about 7 singles to get to 155, once I loaded 165 and pulled I could feel my body alread giving out. Good heavy day though

30 Muscle-ups for time:
6:05

Note(s): I have been really hammering myself on making sure the rings are turned out at the bottom with no feet touching the ground. I also made sure every rep was locked out before descending. One of my workouts was video taped which involved muscle ups and I found I was not locking out.

WOD #2
6 Rounds for time of:
10 Power clean 95#
10 Wall Ball @ 20#
Short run w/20# ball

Time: 13:55

Daily Nutrition:
Day #8 of 87 days of Paleo

Breakfast: 1 egg, 3 egg whites
chopped bell pepper and onion
3/4 cup of spinach
1/2 peach
2 tablespoons of almond butter

Post WOD Meal: 2 chicken sausage links
2 sweet potatos

Lunch: 2 small chicken breasts chopped
2 cups of cooked broccoli
1/2 cup of spinach
1/2 cup of marina sauce

Dinner: 5oz. of Wild Salmon
2 cups of cooked broccoli
1 apple
2 handfulls of almonds (raw)

Post WOD #2 Meal: 2 chicken sausages
1 banana

Before bedtime snack: 3oz. of Wild Salmon

Note(s): I am going to start logging all my nutrition on here as well to track my progress more efficiently.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Nice job on this workout. I need to work on both my overhead lifts and, as you saw, my muscle ups because they are nonexistent.

I'm surprised you didn't use the main site WoD today - I know how much you like dead lifts.