Monday

Work Capacity


21-15-9 reps for time of:
95lb. Thruster
KB Swing, 2 pood
Pull-ups

Time: 11:17

Note(s): I felt really slow. I think I have been neglecting shorter and faster workouts. I stopped to rest a lot. I am going to shift gears and go back towards mainly short and intense workouts aka real CrossFit instead of doing this hybrid crap.

I am also going to try to go back to strict paleo/zone. I have been cheating a lot lately and now it is time to get serious. I forgot I have fight gone bad coming up. I should have been stricter these past few weeks. Now I will not cheat or have processed foods including protein bars. I will also limit my caffeine intake. 30 Days... Starting Tonight.

Biola WOD:
See above...

1 comment:

Scott said...

This may be the best picture ever posted for a Crossfit page.